Transly Translation Agency is a rapidly developing translation agency that also sets annual targets in the field of corporate social responsibility. Our annual targets are based on the following principles of corporate social responsibility.
1. We advocate for good education, a safe school experience and lifelong learning
- We support children’s and youth organisations (SOS Children’s Village in Estonia, SA Kiusamisvaba Kool).
- We offer a paid internship programme to students.
- We also offer free training and business consulting to freelance translators.
- Our employees have an annual book budget for self-development.
2. We support the health, well-being and equal treatment of our employees
- We have made gender equality part of our business strategy at all levels and, in the development of our remuneration systems, we follow the principles of pay equity.
- We support the health of our employees by providing medical examinations and reimbursement of fitness expenses.
- We support the Estonian Chamber of Disabled People and thus also the quality of life and social inclusion of disabled people as well as their ability to cope.
3. We use all resources responsibly and sustainably
- We follow the principles of economy and sustainability in everything related to the consumption of resources.
- We are continuously searching for smart solutions to improve the efficiency of our work processes and prevent wastage.
- Our operations are 99% paperless and cloud-based.
Read our blog
Transly’s blog is written by our dedicated team of translators, wordslingers and editors. We love what we do.
Entrust your translation to us. Transly Translation Agency provides a fast and quality service.
GET IN TOUCH, WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Don’t forget to add your e-mail address and files and be sure to submit your enquiry. We will be waiting.